Rich's Musings

This blog is a collection of thoughts about teaching journalism and how I teach journalism at Cerritos College.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwalk, CA

Rich Cameron has been the chair of the Journalism program at Cerritos College since 1997. He teaches a variety of journalism classes and advises the school newspaper, the Talon Marks. Prior to 1997 he taught at West Valley College in northern California for more than 16 years. He has also taught at Reedley and Merced community colleges.

For more information about Rich or Cerritos College journalism, go to the department's home page.


Subscribe to the RSS feed for Rich's Musings and let your browser tell you when I add it.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grading! Good golly!

Teaching would be a cushy job if it weren't for grading. Geez!

graded paper artMore and more toward the end of the semester (Thanksgiving and Spring Break) I hit a grading slump. Sometimes it lasts for weeks. Of course, that's when the more complex assignments start coming in, so I don't know if it is the break in the routine or the more intense grading involved, or both.

It's a hard slump to pull out of, but so far I've managed every semester. I'm running out of time for this semester, hope I snap out of it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home